The Saint James Hospital Group was founded by owner and current Chairman – Dr Josie Muscat – in 1986.
What started off as a family clinic has gradually developed into the Saint James Hospital Group which owns and operates the following facilities in Malta and abroad:
• Saint James hospital Ltd. Zabbar, Malta. A 25 bed hospital in the South of the Island.
• Saint James (Capua) Hospital , Sliema, Malta. An 80 bed private Hospital located in the central part of the Island
• 2 IMCU (Immediate Medical Care Units) in the Central and Northern part of the Island.
• A specialised Eye Clinic
• Niumee – Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Birkirkara, Malta.
• Medical Laboratory Services – a specialised diagnostic laboratory serving the hospitals and clinics as well as individual referrals from external doctors.
• Jamesco Trading Company ltd – Importation and Distribution of Medical Equipment and Supplies
• Live Life Rehabilitation Centre, an out–patient and in-patient rehabilitation facility offering highly specialised services to patients suffering from severe conditions such as vascular incidents and major trauma to less complex medical situations such as post operative convalescence.
• Saint James Hospital, Hay Damask, Tripoli, Libya. A 60 bed general hospital including an ICU unit.
• Saint James Hospital, Ben Ashour, Tripoli, Libya. A private hospital, ISO accredited, offering the services of local and foreign resident visiting consultants and a broad spectrum of medical services.
• Saint James Clinic, Janzour, Tripoli, Libya. Housing a specialised physiotherapy clinic and a cosmetic dermatology clinic.
• Saint James Clinic, Palm City, Libya. Offering general practitioner services, laboratory testing and nursing services. Ambulance support is also available on site for clients who need to be transferred to highly equipped facilities for continued medical care.
• Saint James Dental Clinic, Znata, Libya. A state of the art dental clinic.
• Saint James Eye Clinic, Budapest & Pecs, Hungary. A specialised clinic offering specialised medical services dedicated to eye conditions from out patient consultations to laser and other complex ophthalmic surgery.
Over the years, the Group has developed a reputation for innovation and excellence in the Healthcare Industry. Our dynamic, forward looking and creative approach ensures that the Group is active in maintaining our leading position within the healthcare industry within which we operate whilst seeking new pastures such that the Group can continue to develop and grow from strength to strength.
We have several new challenges and initiatives in the pipeline which will be rolled out by the Group over the coming months and years in line with our Chairman’s vision to continue to diversify and grow whilst maintaining the highest levels of clinical competence thus ensuring a consistently safe and friendly environment for our patients, doctors and staff alike.
- Number of Locations 2
- Disabled Access ✔
- Card Payments ✔
- Finance available
- Parking on Premises
- Free Parking Nearby
- Out of Hours Contact
- Weekend Appointments