Step 1 – Initial contact, Quote and Booking
- After the initial enquiry, a member of our patient assistants’team will get in touch with the patient to discuss the details of their enquiry.
- Patients may be asked to provide additional information and/or pictures of the treatment area.
- These details will be forwarded to the medical consultant at the appropriate hospital or clinic for evaluation.
- A personalised treatment plan and quote will be prepared by the consultant or doctor and shared with the patient. Any questions the patient has will also be answered at this point
- Medical history form will be filled by the patient in order to determine their suitability for the procedure
- Once everything is set, a 10% deposit payment will finalise the agreed package prepared for you.
Please note* If procedure is cancelled by the patient after the deposit is paid patient will incur a cancellation fee
Step 2 – Travel Arrangement
- Once procedure is agreed and finalised the patient will choose an operation date with the help of our patient assistant.
- Hotel, flight booking, and airport transfer will be arranged by either the care provider at your chosen destination or a member of our team
- An itinerary will be prepared and shared with you for your medical trip
- We will stay in touch with the patient until they arrive at their destination and are pick up at the airport by a member of the care team
Step 3 – Procedure
- On arriving, patient will be picked up and transferred to their hotel
- On the treatment day the patient will be pick up from their hotel by a member of the care provider team and taken to the hospital or clinic for a consultation with their doctor
- The patient will remain in the hospital or clinic until they have been given the all clear to return to their hotel
- After the final check-up patients will be allowed to return home and will be dropped off at the airport
Step 4 – At Home
- Once home, patients will be asked to fill in our patient satisfaction survey which we’ll use to measure the performance of care providers and give feedback